
Yesterday we brought you photos of "The Hills" 'star' Audrina topless in what appeared to be photos taken of her at a younger age. Audrina said she wanted to pose for Playboy and those photos were taken after high school when she was younger and "very trusting" of people. Now she is saying, "“I intended them to be artistic and not in any way provocative,” Patridge writes of the photos she says were taken when she was “just out of high school.” Adding, “I was naive, overly trusting of people and inexperienced. I thought that to be a model you had to be comfortable in front of the camera.”
We say, we WOULD have believed that had she not been wearing knee highs and a catholic school girl outfit. Who cares-if anything it got her more publicity for her and her
Check out the pics, HERE!
No comments:
Post a Comment