Friday, March 21, 2008

WHAT, Donna Martin Wants In


Tori Spelling says she would love to be on the new "re-make" of 90210. As we reported earlier, new details have been leaked about the show and Tori says, ""My dad always wanted to do a new version of 90210, so I'm sure he will be beaming from above!" Spelling, 34, tells PEOPLE, referring to her father, the show's producer Aaron Spelling. "And I'd love to somehow be a part of it. That as well would make my dad proud!"

"Well, I am a mom now, proud to say, but obviously too young to have a teenager, so maybe I could be one of the main character's young stepmom,"-PEOPLE.com

We say, give her a better part-ok MAYBE a step-mom, but what about a step-mom that sleeps with her kids friend? Thats some drama and would make a ton of peeps watch. They will probably cast her just to boost ratings. Just saying.

No comments: